Kicking off the month of June, we offer five new products for this week’s New Product Monday. First off is a new product being launched this week at World Pork Expo for high-tech pork production monitoring; and Miller has a new line of welding helmets; Claas introduces a newly designed mower cutter bar; Art’s Way offers an improved grinder mixer; and Kuhn has a new line of mowers. Browse through for more information on each of these new products.
Don't miss out on these recent New Product Monday galleries:
- New drones, traceable bale storage, analytics tools and more
- New Product Monday: Loader enhancements, stackable tools, bale wrappers and more
- 5 unique new tools for the farm
- New tillage tool, farm tire rebates, smart motors and more
- Nozzle control, track loaders, tillage tools and more
And if you come across any new innovative products you think should be included for other farmers to see, shoot an email to digital editor Kathy Graul with the subject line “New Product Monday submission.”
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to Farm Industry News Now e-newsletter to get the latest news and more straight to your inbox twice weekly.