This week's New Product Monday installment offers another diverse lineup of items to consider. This time out there are two new products from Vermeer (we're showing you the prototype), new websites from MFS/York and Central Life Sciences, and Ace pump has a new innovation.
For Vermeer it's a new in-line bale wrapper and a new mower conditioner, and we offer more details as you click through this gallery. The move to a more mobile-friendly website design is a key driver to the site upgrades from grain storage builder MFS/York and bio-sciences company Central Life Sciences are both announcing this week. And Ace Pumps has a new dual pump kit that allows you to run two pumps from a single supply line.
Don't miss out on these recent New Product Monday galleries:
- Cover, crops, variable tillage depth and precision spreading
- Tillage, seed tending and snow
- Mowing, big tires and moving fast
- New Kuhn mixers, John Deere tools, Amazone rollers and more
- New drones, traceable bale storage, analytics tools and more
- New Product Monday: Loader enhancements, stackable tools, bale wrappers and more
- 5 unique new tools for the farm
- New tillage tool, farm tire rebates, smart motors and more
- Nozzle control, track loaders, tillage tools and more
- 5 new agricultural product enhancements
- New radial farm tires; solving diesel fuel storage; carbon fiber booms and more
- New Hagie applicator, portable LED light, new insect control and more