DuPont Pioneer has launched the redesigned The Silage Zone  resource on pioneer.com, and it is now organized based on forage growers’ seasonal activities: Plant, Grow, Harvest, Store and Feed.
“This new approach displays decades of experience from forage experts in a more user-friendly, focused format,” says Dan Jamison, DuPont Pioneer marketing communications manager for forages. “The site now offers a better grower experience with information that is more relevant to the season.”
In the new-and-improved The Silage Zone resource site, growers can find a broad range of articles in each activity tab, including:
- Plant: “Is Early Planted Corn Worth the Effort?”
- Grow: “Alfalfa Growers Can Balance Yield and Quality”
- Harvest: “Inoculant Mixing and Storage”
- Store: “Approximate Silage Bunker, Pile and Bag Capacities”
- Feed: “Reduced Lignin Trait Could Revolutionize Alfalfa”
All five tabs include both alfalfa and corn silage articles. The Harvest, Store and Feed tabs feature additional forage additives information. From The Silage Zone resource site, growers can also link to agronomy articles and current product information pages on pioneer.com .