This week we bring together a variety of tools and new products you might want to consider for your operation. Miller offers a new welding system that makes auto repairs easy on things like truck beds; Curtis Industries introduces a cab system for John Deere compact tractors; Trimble unveils an onboard weighing solution for measuring and weighing hay bales and other livestock feed; a new company called Vivid Life Sciences has been formed for the creation of new plant technologies; and Horsch offers a new air cart with 750-bushel capacity. Read through to find more information and links.
Don't miss out on these recent New Product Monday galleries:
- New drones, traceable bale storage, analytics tools and more
- New Product Monday: Loader enhancements, stackable tools, bale wrappers and more
- 5 unique new tools for the farm
- New tillage tool, farm tire rebates, smart motors and more
- Nozzle control, track loaders, tillage tools and more
- 5 new agricultural product enhancements
- New radial farm tires; solving diesel fuel storage; carbon fiber booms and more
- New Hagie applicator, portable LED light, new insect control and more
And if you come across any new innovative products you think should be included for other farmers to see, shoot an email to digital editor Kathy Graul with the subject line “New Product Monday submission.”
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to Farm Industry News Now e-newsletter to get the latest news and more straight to your inbox twice weekly.