In this week’s installment of New Product Monday, we focus in on a group of products and services that have recently been enhanced in a variety of ways. Claas invests in a new shredlage technology for its harvesters; Monsanto upgrades two of its pest management tools; New Holland upgrades its mini excavators; Syngenta expands its AgriEdge program; and John Deere adds tools to the Operations Center within MyJohnDeere. Click through for more information and links.
Don't miss out on these recent New Product Monday galleries:
- New drones, traceable bale storage, analytics tools and more
- New Product Monday: Loader enhancements, stackable tools, bale wrappers and more
- 5 unique new tools for the farm
- New tillage tool, farm tire rebates, smart motors and more
- Nozzle control, track loaders, tillage tools and more
And if you come across any new innovative products you think should be included for other farmers to see, shoot an email to digital editor Kathy Graul with the subject line “New Product Monday submission.”
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to Farm Industry News Now e-newsletter to get the latest news and more straight to your inbox twice weekly.